Beginning June 9, 2021 for 4 weeks – Thursdays, 9-11:30 a.m.
This class is for entrepreneurs who:
- Are looking for a simple, sustainable system for building relationships (aka creating community) and managing social media
- Have struggled with showing up consistently (online and off)
- Are missing out on potential business by not having a plan
- Want to invest time now, so they can start reaping the rewards right away
- Know they need guidance, support (and maybe a gentle nudge)
What you’ll get out of it:
- Building a simple, sustainable system for managing content and nurturing relationships
- Content management tips and ideas (including identifying YOUR specific topics)
- Building templates to support your content creation FOREVER!
- Time dedicated to developing a content calendar you will actually use
- Access to Tracey for questions as well as suggestions for how to simplify and improve your content
- And so much more!
This workshop meets for 2 hours weekly for 4 weeks (plus bonus time) beginning June 9. There is implementation time built into the workshop so you can immediately practice what you are discovering. There will also be time to ask questions and get feedback from Tracey.
All sessions will be recorded and available for playback for 60 days from our last class in case you miss a section or want to re-watch the training.